Directions for Smoked Baby-Back Ribs:
- 1. Prepare your favored barbeque set i.e. your best smoker: Bring its temperature to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- 2. Slice the ribs into smaller portions of 3-4 ribs, and place them in a large pot.
- 3. Pour in enough apple juice to cover. Place a lid on the pot and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, and let stand for 15 minutes.
- 4. Lightly oil the grate in your smoker. Place ribs on the grate, and toss a few cloves of garlic onto the hot coals. Close the smoker. Maintain the temperature at 225 degrees F (110 degrees. Smoke the ribs for 7 hours, adding more garlic cloves occasionally.
- 5. Make a great sauce by mixing together the barbeque sauce with 2 cups of the apple juice from the pot. Season it with crushed garlic.
- 6. Baste ribs with this sauce while continuing to cook for another 30 minutes.
- 5 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1/2 gallon apple juice
- 1 head garlic, separated into cloves
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 cups barbeque sauce
Did you like this? Share it: