1. Large picture of a witch.
2. Blindfold and tape.
3. A paper wart for each player with his or her name on it.
4. Backyard Playground Equipment to keep children who don’t want to play the game (at the same time) engaged.
Rules: Basically it’s the Halloween version of “Pin the Tail on the Donkey”
1. If need be, draw a a wart on the picture of the witch.
2. Hang the picture of the witch on a wall where there is lots of space around it.
3. When it is a player’s turn, blindfold the child and give her the wart with a piece of tape stuck on it.
4. Spin the player around (not too fast!) and tell her to stick the wart on the witch’s nose.
The player whose wart is closest to the real one is the winner!
Variation: You could also make a huge pumpkin and play put the nose on the pumpkin.